Award & Recognition
Dr. Parag Sancheti
– Dr. Parag Sancheti has been conferred with Lokmat ICON of Pune.
– Dr. Parag Sancheti Chairman & Managing Director of Sancheti Hospital has been conferred with Hon. Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons at Edinburg (FRCS Ed.) on 26/04/2013.
– Rashtra Seva Puraskar presented for his exemplary work in the field of social health. The award was given by Dr. Manibhai Desai Pratisthan in 2004.
– Award of Excellence awarded by Governor of Maharashtra for his contribution to Orthopaedics on 15th February 2006.
– Best Chapter Award received during his tenure as the Secretary of PoonaOrthopaedic Society.
– MITCON Achievers Award awarded for his exemplary contribution to the field of Medicine on 25th February 2010.
Dr. Chetan Pradhan
– AO Fellowship 2008.
– National faculty on Trauma since 2010.
– Resource faculty on Various fracture courses in the country since 2008.
– Completed the Masters course in Trauma by AO international at DAVOS Switzerland in the year December 2011.
– Secretary elect Poona Orthopaedic Society in the year 2012.